3. FAO. 2010. Food and Agricultural Organization. FAOSTAT Internet Information at: www.fao.org. Pages 185-197.
5. Salvador, A., Sanz, T. and Fiszman, S.M., 2003. Rheological properties of batters for coating products – effect of addition of corn flour and Food Sci. Tech. Int. 9(1): 23-27.
6. Badii, F. and Howell, N.K., 2002. Changes in the texture and structure of cod and haddock fillets during frozen storage. Food Hydrocolloids. 16(4): 313-319.
7. Holley, R.A. and Patel. D., 2005. Improvement in shelf-life and safety of perishable foods by plant essential oils and smoke antimicrobials. Food Microbiology. 22(4): 273-292.
8. Salvador, A., Sanz, T. and Fiszman, S.M., 2008. Performance of methyl cellulose in coating batters for fried products. Food Hydrocolloids. 22(6): 1062-1068.
9. Yerlikaya, P., Gokoglu, N. and Kadir topuz, O., 2010. Use of natural plant extracts in batter coating of shrimp and their effects on the quality of shrimp during frozen storage. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 34: 127-138.
10. Burt, S., 2004. Essential oils: their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 94(3): 223-253.
11. Tang, X. and D.A., Cronin., 2007. The effects of brined onion extracts on lipid oxidation and sensory quality in refrigerated cooked turkey breast rolls during storage. Journal of Food Chemistry. 100: 712-718.
12. Zolfagari, M., Shabanpoor, B. and fallahzadeh, S., 2010. Comparison of the effect of thyme, onion and mountain cockatiel extracts on the shelf life of fish fillets Rainbow trout. Iranian food science and technology research. 6(2): 121-129. (In Persian)
13. Harpaz, S., Glatman, L., Drabkin, V. and Gelman, A., 2003. Effects of herbal essential oils used to extend the shelf life of freshwater reared Asian sea bass fish (Lates calcarifer). J Food Prot. 66(3): 410-417.
14. Cadun, A., Kısla, D. and Cakl, S., 2008. Marination of deep-water pink shrimp with rosemary extract and the determination of its shelf-life. Food Chem. 109(1): 81-87.
15. Etemadi, H., Rezaei, M. and Abedian Kenary, A.M., 2008. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) on shelf life extension of Rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Journal of food science and technology. 5(4): 67-77. (In Persian)
16. Avato, P., Tursil, E. and Vitali, C., 2000. Allylsulfide constituents of garlic volatile oil as antimicrobial agents. Phytomedicine. 7(3): 239-243.
17. Borek, C., 2001. Antioxidant health effects of aged garlic extract. J Nutr. 131(3): 1010-1015.
18. Harris, J.C., Cottrell, S.L. and Plummer, S., 2001. Antimicrobial properties of Allium sativum (garlic). Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 57(3): 282-286.
19. Moriguchu, T., Takasugi, N. and Itakura, Y., 2001. The effects of aged garlic extract on lipid peroxidation and the deformability of erythrocytes. J Nutr. 131: 1016-1019.
20. Tsao, S.M. and Yin, M.C., 2001. In-vitro antimicrobial activity of four diallyl sulphides occurring naturally in garlic and Chinese leek oils. J Med Microbiol. 50(7): 646-649.
21. Mir Sadeghi, H., Aalishahi, A., Naghavi, M.R., Shabanpur, B. and Ojaghi, M., 2015. The effect of Valimo garlic extract on the quality and durability of vacuum-packed rainbow salmon fillets during storage in the refrigerator. Journal of Utilization and Cultivation of Aquatics. 4(2): 79-92. (In Persian)
22. Yin, M.C. and Cheng, W.S., 2003. Antioxidant and antimicrobial effects of four garlic- derived organosulfur compounds in ground beef. Journal of meat science. 63: 23-28.
23. Carpenter, R., O’Grady, M.N., O’Callaghan, Y.C., O’Brien, N.M. and Kerry, J.P., 2007. Evaluation of the antioxidant potential of grape seed and bearberry extracts in raw and cooked pork. Meat Sci. 76(4): 604-610.
24. Jayaprakasha, G.K., Selvi, T. and Sakariah, K.K., 2003. Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extracts. Food Res. Int. 36(2): 117-122.
25. Negro, C., Tomasi, L. and Miceli, A., 2003. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity from red grape marc extracts. Biores. Tech. 87(1): 41-44.
26. Brannan, R.G., 2009. Effect of grape seed extract on descriptive sensory analysis of the ground chiken during refrigerated storage. Meat Science. 81(4): 289-295.
27. Breemen, V. and Pajkovic, N., 2008. Multitargeted therapy of cancer letters. 269(2): 339-351.
28. Mexis, S.F., Chouliara, E. and Kontominas, M.G., 2009. Combined effect of an oxygen absorber and oregano essential oil on shelf-lif extension of rainbow trout fillets stored at 4°C. Food Microbiol. 26(6): 598-605.
29. AOAC. 2005. Official Methods of Analysis (18th edition). Association of Official Analytical Chemists Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. 96 p.
30. Huss, H.H., 2007. Assessment and management of sea food safety and quality.
31. Khorramgah, M. and Rezaei, M., 2012. Chemical and sensory changes of kutum (Rutilus frisii kutum) during frozen storage (-18 º C). Journal of Food Science and Technology. 37(9): 101-107. (In Persian)
32. Schormulier, J., 1968. Handbuch der Lebensmittelchemie. Teil Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg, New York. Band III/ 7(2): 1482-1537.
33. Dondero, M., Cisternas, F., Carvajal, L. and Simpson, R., 2004. Changes in quality of vacuum-packed cold-smoked salmon (Salmo salar) as a function of storage temperature. Food Chem. 87(4): 543-550.
34. Malle, P. and Poumeyrol, M., 1989. A new Chemical criterion for the quality control of fish. Trimetylamine/ Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen. Journal of food protection. 52(6): 419-423.
35. Sallam, K.H.I., Ahmed, A.M., Elgazzar, M.M. and Eldaly, E.A., 2007. Chemical quality and sensory attributes of marinated Pacific saury (Cololabis saira) during vacuum-packaged storage at 4C. Food Chem. 102(4): 1061-1070.
36. Tarladgis, B.G., Watis, B.M., Younathan, M.T. and Dugan J.R.L., 1960. A distillation method for the quantitative determination of malonaldehyde in rancid foods. J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 37: 44-48.
39. Cadun, A., Cakli, S. and Kisla, D., 2005. A study of marination of deepwater pink shrimp (Parapenaeus longirostris, Lucas, 1846) and its shelf life. Food Chemistry. 90: 53-59.
40. Sallam, K.I., Ishioroshi, M. and Samejima, K., 2004. Antioxidant and antimicrobial effects of garlic in chicken sausage. Journal of Food Science Technology. 37(8): 849-855.
41. Kim, Y.J., Naham, B.A. and Choi, I.H., 2010. An evaluation of the antioxidant and antimicrobial effectiveness of different forms of garlic and BHA in emulsion-type sausages during refrigerated storage. Journal of Muscle Foods. 21: 813-825.
42. Park, S.Y. and Chin, K.B., 2010. Evaluation of pre-heating and extraction solvents in antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of garlic, and their application in fresh pork patties. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 45(2): 365-373.
43. Feng, W. and Zheng, X., 2007. Essential oils to control (Alternaria alternate) in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Food Control. 18(9): 1126-1130.
44. Eskandari, S., Hosseini, H., Hosseini, S.E. and Shiraei Kasmaei, A., 2013. Antioxidant and antibacterial effects of parsley extract (Petroselinum crispum) on silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) fillets during refrigeration. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 8(2): 165-172. (In Persian)