Types of paper: Research papers on animal environment subjects will be considered for publication. All material submitted must be original and unpublished works. Three types of manuscripts will be accepted for peer review: “Original Research Papers”, “Short Communications” and “Review Papers” in Persian language with English abstracts.
•Original Research Papers should consist of original research. The body text should have the following contents: Title, Author(s)` name(s) and affiliation(s), Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements, and References.
• Short Communications are a concise but complete description of limited investigations, which should consist of the following contents: Title, Author(s)`name(s) and affiliation(s), Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion (combined), Acknowledgements and References. The number of figures and/or tables combined is limited to 4. They should not exceed 3000 words, including figures and tables, with up to 30 references. Because of their nature, these communications will go through a more accelerated review and publication process.
• Review Papers are scholarly reviews of the literature on important subjects within the scope of the journal. Anyone wishing to write a review for the journal should first contact the Editors to ascertain the suitability of the topic. They should consist of the following sections: Title, Author(s)` name(s) and affiliation(s), Abstract, Keywords, Introduction (with literature review), Discussion, Acknowledgements, and References. The corresponding author of the review paper must be one of the authors of at least three papers appearing in the references.
Manuscripts: Observe the rules of writing Persian language and refrain from bringing in foreign terms that are equivalent to Persian.
Type the paper with A4 size Word 2003 application as a line between (1 cm row spacing) and 2.5 cm border per row.
Figures (diagrams, charts, maps and all images) and tables should have illustrative titles indicating their contents. Write the titles of the figures below and the titles of the tables above them. All numbers, units, and comparisons in figures and tables must be in Farsi (if the form or table is from a source, the source is required) and the original copy of the figures and diagrams is required. Submission is only possible after registration and through the following web site:
First, you should register on our website through the left panel of our home page, "Registration".
*Important note: You should replace the new version of your manuscript with the previous version if you are recommended by the journal team to correct the manuscript, during the process of reviewing.
- Admissible format for submitting the manuscript is the word.
- Online Submission is possible in two ways: 1-Through the left panel at the home page of the website. 2- Through the private page of each registered member.
-Editing or deleting your submitted manuscript is possible before confirming the submission done by the editor-in-chief.
Guide for authors:
The article should have the following sections:
A) Title: Bold Titr Article Title 16 in Bold. Name of author (s) after title of article. The address (s) of the author (s), which includes the university or other institution and their mailbox, must be specified in both Persian and English, with an asterisk (*) in the address, contact telephone, and email address.
B) Abstract: A Baran type 12 abstract contains up to 250 words and includes: purpose, method and results. Farsi and English abstracts must be perfectly matched.
C) Keywords: At the bottom of the abstract is Mitra B type 11 and should contain 3-6 keywords in both Farsi and English.
D) Introduction: An introduction to Type B Nazanin No. 11 and should state the purpose of the research, summarizing the importance of the topic, the results, and the observations associated with the research that has been done in the past, with references and references necessary.
E) Materials and Methods: Type B Nazanin No. 11 and the method and method of sampling must be carefully stated. It is necessary to fully refer to the laboratory methods and consumables and the devices used and their specifications. Name the statistical tests used and the steps of statistical inference are clearly stated.
F) Results: Results with Nazanin B type font 11 and should be well displayed in text, tables and graphs. Content in the text, tables and charts should not be duplicate. Tables and diagrams should be consistent in presentation and statistically designed to be fully illustrated.
G) Discussion: with Nazanin B type 11, and in this section, the research findings are compared with those of other researchers (with relevant references). The article should be summarized at the end as clear paragraphs containing conclusions and suggestions.
(H) Acknowledgments (if necessary): In addition to mentioning affiliated institutions, individuals who have somehow contributed to the research, or provided the facilities required to do so, should be acknowledged.
I) References and references: All references used in the text should be mentioned in the text list. Type B Nazanin pen number 11. The text of the texts cited is provided by one person as follows:
Author's last name in English and in the form of Smith (1974, if the authors are two in number; Smith and Brown (2012, and if the number of authors is more than two), Smith et al. (2013).
At the end of each paragraph, the reference number may be indicated if necessary.
It should be noted that in the list of sources, first the Persian sources and then the English sources (Times New Roman font type 10). The list of references should be arranged in alphabetical order by the first author's name and numbered in order. After the names of the authors of the year of publication, type the title of the journal (including journal and page summary) in order.
Yousefi, S. And Mubarak, A., 2007. An Attitude toward Crocodiles in Iran. Green Wave Publications. 82 pages.
Clifton-Hadley, R.S.; Bucke, D. and Richards, R.S., 1984. Proliferative kidney disease of salmonid fish. A reveiew. Journal of dis. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp: 363–377.
Books should include authors' names, year of publication, subject, print run, location, publisher and page name.
Petrie, A. and Waston, P., 1999. Statistics for Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Blackwell sciences Ltd. London, UK. 100 P.
Or if you refer to a chapter of the book as a reference:
Bergston, C., 1997. Infectious diseases of the digits. In Lameness in Cattle. Edited by PR Greenough and AD Weaver. 3 rd Ed. WB. Saunders Company. Philadelphia, USA. pp. 88-89.
If the article is not submitted to the Quarterly Guidelines, it will be returned to the editor before it is submitted to the editorial board and jury.
At the end, be careful to submit the article to the following:
1- Submit the article in two files, including the original article file and the author's profile file, and include all relevant tables and forms inside the original article file.
2-The filing name should be an English word and avoid authoring the filing name.
3-Make sure that the sources are carefully controlled and that the journal format is precise and that the citation in the article is formatted.
The JAE and Editors cannot be held responsible for errors and any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in this journal; the views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Publisher and Editors. Likewise, the reference made to trademarks is only circumstantial and does not imply, as far as JAE is concerned, any kind of recommendation or evaluation of the product in question or the manufacturing company.
. In case of plagiarism detected by the editorial board in a submitted or accepted manuscript, the full responsibility lies with the authors. The publisher has the right to reject and/or retract the manuscript in case of plagiarism, even it was previously accepted. The authors are not able to object to the decision made by the journal.
. Authors of published articles (and/or their employers or institutions) are not allowed to reuse published works without permission.
• The submitted manuscripts should not have been previously published and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• The manuscript should be included line numbers. Otherwise, your manuscript would not be considered by the editorial board.
• The picture files of the manuscript which could be occupied the submission file capacity, should be uploaded through the "Attachment file(s)" separately.
• The corrected technical reviewed version of the manuscript (after sending the opinion of the technical manager of the journal) should be submitted again by replacing it with the older version of the manuscript (delete the current file and upload the new one).
• Abbreviations: Acronyms and abbreviations should be defined the first time they are used in the text.
• Units: The international system of units (SI units) should be used.
• Scientific names: The genus (always capitalized) and the species (not capitalized) should be typed in italics. When the same name is used more than once in the paper, the first letter of the genus (still capitalized) should be used as an abbreviation in the second and subsequent uses of the name.
• Copyright and photocopying: No reproduction of this journal is permitted without prior permission in writing from the copyright holder. The special request should be addressed to Editor-in-Chief.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract, a published lecture, or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form or in any other language without the written consent of the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: The publisher and editors cannot be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in this journal. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher and editors.